“I would like to say a very big thank you to Sean and Sherren for providing me with really outstanding customer service.”
Novated leasing is common throughout Australia. The process is simple and Fleet Network is here to guide you through the process. We are an Australia-wide company with a strong national presence and buying power to match. Fleet Network is committed to helping you secure the best deal for your vehicle, no matter what model and brand you choose.
We work independently from manufacturers and dealers ensuring that our loyalty lies only with you. Our expert consultants will assist you when buying the car of your dreams and achieve maximum financial benefits through tax savings and our negotiated fleet discounts. Our team works closely with you to deliver an option that fits your needs and budget.
WHY CHOOSE FLEET NETWORK
A novated lease is quite simply a method of purchasing a car using pre-tax dollars. Normally we arrange this through your employer. Obtaining a novated car lease is easy and we work with you every step of the way to help you find the car that is right for your needs.
- Save money through Salary Sacrifice.
- Get the car you want at the best price
- Save money on running costs
Salary sacrificing is a financially savvy way of purchasing a new car (also commonly referred to as Salary packaging). Once we find your ideal car, it is purchased with a novated lease and paid back directly from your salary – before tax is calculated. This option helps you save money on your vehicle purchase.
- Save money by reducing your taxable income
- Pay NO GST
- Obtaining valuable national fleet discounts
Are you a successful small business who wants to minimise risk, improve cash flow and save time? Then an Operating Lease is for you. It’s simply a long term rental agreement that includes all running and maintenance costs.
- Choose the Car, Van or Ute you want
- No Capital outlay required
- Fixed car lease & a single monthly invoice
- Simply return the car at the end of the lease
- Flexible contract terms (from 12 to 60 months)
- Includes vehicle maintenance costs