Fleet Network has salary packaged cars for hundreds of Australian Defence personnel over their 20 years in the industry. We look after members of the Army, Navy and RAAF in varying positions, incomes and locations – from bases in Queensland and New South Wales, to barracks in Canberra, Perth and Darwin.
Salary Packaging (also known as salary sacrificing) is an automatic benefit of working in the Defence Force. Fleet Network is experienced in working around deployments and military training rosters, and our aim is to provide seamless, convenient and prompt service. If you want to salary package a car, deal with the real experts in salary packaging and get the car you want for the right price, without any hassles.
How have our Defence Customers benefited from Salary Packaging?
- You pay no GST on the purchase price of your car or your running costs – that’s a 10% saving upfront!
- You save on Tax as your car payments come out of your gross salary. This reduces your gross taxable income which results in a reduced tax bill for you.
- All your running costs are bundled with your finance into a fortnightly or monthly repayment – no more budgeting headaches for tyres and servicing.
- We have strong relationships with dealers and manufacturers across Australia. We work hard to get the largest discounts available on the vehicle of your choice.
- You have the choice of paying the remaining amount at the end of the lease so you can own the vehicle outright, or Fleet Network can trade-in your old car and package a new one for you.