What is Car Leasing?
Car Leasing is an arrangement whereby your employer agrees to finance your vehicle and its running costs from your pre-tax income. We facilitate a three-way agreement between you, your employer and the finance company which allows you to save thousands by reducing your salary prior to tax.
How does it work?
- Choose your Car (New or Used)
- Fleet Network sets up the Car Lease Agreement
- Bundled Finance and Running Costs
- Enjoy your new car and save thousands
Benefits of Car Leasing
- Pay for your car with your pre-tax salary and pay LESS income tax
- Pay NO GST on the purchase price of your car or its running costs
- SAVE THOUSANDS with National Fleet Discounts
- Flexibility to package the car of your choice
- Unrestricted use of the vehicle for work and private use
- Your Car Lease Package includes finance, fuel, insurance, servicing, tyres & registration
*Please visit www.fleetnetwork.com.au/employee-vehicle-salary-packaging-examples/ for a full working example. Based on the
following assumptions: salary $50,000 gross p.a., travelling 15,000km p.a., car lease term 5 years, Mazda 3 Auto Hatch. Saving listed is the total estimated over the 5 year car lease term. Vehicle pricing is correct at time of publication and may be subject to change and availability.