Novated Leasing via Salary Sacrifice for the Defence Force
Fleet Network’s ADF Novated Leasing is an arrangement whereby your employer agrees to finance your vehicle and its running costs from your pre-tax income. Fleet Network facilitates a three-way novated lease agreement between you (an Australian Defence Force member), your employer (ADF) and the finance company which allows you to save thousands by reducing your salary prior to tax. This is also known as Salary Sacrificing or Salary Packaging.
How does it work?
Choose your Car (New or Used)
Fleet Network sets up the Lease Agreement
Bundled Finance and Running Costs
Enjoy your new car and save thousands
What are the benefits of ADF Salary Sacrificing?
- Salary packaging allows you to pay for your car with your pre-tax salary and pay LESS income tax
- There is NO GST^ to pay on the purchase price of your car or its running costs
- SAVE THOUSANDS with National Fleet Discounts
- Flexibility to package the car of your choice
- Unrestricted use of the vehicle for work and private use
- Your Package includes finance, fuel, insurance, servicing, tyres & registration